Key Concepts for the Automotive World
With the effects of the pandemic already evident, the world as we know it has changed overnight. With the advancement in Industry 4.0 and IoT, the industry is looking forward to the future of connected and autonomous vehicles. 76% of automotive organizations consider it important to enable a digitally connected supply chain to avoid supply disruptions – but only 17% are able to do so. 79% of automotive organizations consider it important to collect and analyze vehicle data in order to predict outcomes for design, service, safety, and operations – but only 20% are able to do so.
- Lastly, the weak rupiah (which had been weakening since mid-2013 amid the US taper tantrum) made imports more expensive.
- Ford and Lio Ho Group have a joint venture called Ford Lio Ho, Ford owns 70% and Lio Ho Group owns 30%.
- Finding more energy-efficient and environmentally friendly paint systems is a key challenge for automotive manufacturers.
- Ampere A1 Compute, the first Arm-based instance from Oracle Cloud Infrastructure , sets new standards for enterprise apps and cloud-native workloads.
- For example, fuel consumption is required to be set at least 20 kilometers per liter while the car must