Greater Education News
During the listening to, Weingarten suggested it was applicable for public well being authorities to consult with education teams. April 6, 2023 • The proposed adjustments to Title IX would nonetheless give faculties some flexibility to ban transgender athletes depending on age and sport. April 8, 2023 • The settlement would increase wages by 30% for employees who’re paid a mean of $25,000 a yr, SEIU Local ninety nine mentioned. The contract nonetheless wants approval from the varsity district’s Board of Education.
- Meanwhile, members of the general public and the board thanked Porras for his management.
- A probation officer was stabbed Monday evening by a teenager housed in the hall’s unit for youth adjudicated for critical crimes similar to assault and homicide.
- The Stage 1 works plan for a $15.1 million redevelopment of Cambridge Primary School has been launched.
- When adjusted for inflation, the common trainer wage actually dropped in the past decade by an estimated 6.4%, based on an NEA report.
- In September, Castro informed EdSource that he appeared ahead to sharing the “many lessons” he learned about how he dealt with the complaints to “assist larger education leaders” who face similar issues.
- “To present for